Here are 5 BIG reasons why you shouldn’t play another game until you have the best gaming chair:
- First, gaming chairs bring actions and sounds directly into the room via stereo speakers and interactive vibration motors. You will feel like you are in the middle of things.
- Quality video rocking chairs have leg extensions, excellent back and neck support (some have very good head restraints), and of course, swing. Some chairs even come with stabilizers for when you need stability rather than mobility.
- You can almost live in a good gaming chair. The tilt angle is perfect, many come with accessories designed to fit everything from remotes and mp3 players to keyboards and steering wheels.
- Your performance in games will improve simply by being relaxed and comfortable. In fact, when you are sitting in a video game chair, it is almost impossible to sit back on the couch.
- Many rocking chairs have cup holders. No longer do you need to spoil your (or someone else’s) rug with spilled drinks at exciting times.
If you’re short on space, look for arcade chairs that fold and store easily. Even if you choose one that doesn’t fold, it’s easy to move from place to place when not in use.
New gaming chair recently
It seems that these days the electronic games we play are getting more and more real. And of course, this is the goal of game programmers working to help suspend your belief system and enter the game as if you were really into it. It’s not easy to do, but anyone who has played video games, computer games, or played in online gaming communities knows that it is very easy to get carried away with the game, that you forget about the real world.
Perhaps it is the escape from reality and altered reality that attracts people to such activities. What if I tell you that there is a way, or in the near future, maybe there is a way to enhance your gaming experience by capturing the essence of the sounds and vibrations that surround you as you play? It really sounds good, doesn’t it? Well, I think this day is near.
An interesting article recently appeared in the Wall Street Journal on May 6, 2011. Michelle Kung titled this article “Grating at a theater near you: D-Box Movie Theaters.” The article featured an image of a movie-style captain’s chair that could be pushed forward, backward, or elicited a sensation that made the person sitting in the seat feel like they were falling over if the main character in the movie was jumping a cliff or something.
Take the time to compare different brands, styles, and prices at geekever. There are many different rocking chair videos available. You will definitely find what you need.